lun monitoring

Marc Ismael marcismael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:04:01 CET 2009

Andreas, I have absolutely *no clue* what you are talking about, this is the
first email I sent for this month to nagios-users.
I'm guilty on the other point you raised, I'm interested if there's
nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net something I can do to effectively measure
how busy a lun is, e.g. is running an iostat against a lun and looking at %b
as reliable as running it against a local disk. Nor am I anxious to let
others solve my problems I've been reading and am currently reading some
writeups on lun performance monitoring and I thought it wouldn't be a bad
idea to throw a question onto this thread. I'm sorry if you saw it that way.