Check_mrtgtraf

Steffen Knauf Steffen.Knauf at liga01.de
Wed Jun 25 12:32:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

you can test your nagios configs if you try:

(you have to set correct path to nagios and the config)

/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg

Perhaps you can post the output.

You can find the plugin in you nagios libexec Folder.
The service definition is ok, because the command definition looks like
that:

# 'check_local_mrtgtraf' command definition
define command{
         command_name    check_local_mrtgtraf
         command_line    $USER1$/check_mrtgtraf -F $ARG1$ -a $ARG2$ -w
$ARG3$ -c $ARG4$ -e $ARG5$
         }

How do you try to connect to the remote machine?
If you try to connect via ssh, you need the plugin on the remote
machine, too.

Steffen