Check_mrtgtraf

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:29:53 CEST 2008

I have not used that Plugin but the following is a general procedure I use
to track down a config/new command issue.

Make sure that Nagios compiles correctly
start nagios using the -v to check the config before actually restarting it.

After the config is OK, then make sure the plugin you want to use is in your
nagios plugin directory check your nagios config files for the location of
this directory.

test the plugin from the commad line, to make sure you have the command
syntex correct, as well as, checking that  nothing unexpected happend.

the next step is to make sure the plugin can run under your nagios user
account.

then tweek the command definition based on the results of the prior steps.

Hope this helps,

Tony