Questions about Nagios Looking Glass

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 10:00:40 CEST 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:39:36 +0100
Andy Shellam <andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk> wrote:

> There is no current way to exclude hosts that are in scheduled
> downtime or have been acknowledged; this is on the cards for version
> 2.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can I put in a feature request for
version 2? :o)

I'm not sure if this can be done or not at the moment, however I am
trying to integrate NLG into Joomla (it's fun, really, it is...) and
one of the things I want to be able to do is authenticate against
Nagios using the Joomla Usernames so that the currently logged on user
only sees their own servers.

If it can be done, can you tell me how?  If it can't, please can it be
added as a feature request?

Secondly, which templating engine are you using? I've tried to rewrite
the templates so it does only shows the server names on the first page
but still allows the user to drill down through the services on that
host but I'm not having much luck - if you can help me in any way, that
would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Matt
--