Check_mrtgtraf

eandre at casadamoeda.gov.br eandre at casadamoeda.gov.br
Tue Jun 24 21:07:11 CEST 2008

Gentlemen.

I´ve been fighting with Nagios 3.0.2 on OpenSuse 10.3 while trying to
integrate MRTG and Nagios.

I have followed the sample in Nagios docs which guides us to:

define service{
use generic-service
host_name linksys-srw224p
service_description Port 1 Bandwidth Usage
check_command
check_local_mrtgtraf!/var/lib/mrtg/192.168.1.253_1.log!AVG!1000000,2000000!5000000,5000000!10
}

But first of all this plugin check_local_mrtgtraf! is not found, but
check_mrtgtraf and every time I try to adapt the sample with my
path/mylog or changing check_local_mrtgtraf to check_mrtgtraf!

I don´t get any success. Besides I can´t even start Nagios and get
this Msg: Starting nagios:CONFIG ERROR! Start aborted. Check your
Nagios configuration.