Nagios with NDOUtils is not working any more.

Marcin Praczko marcin at 2fluid.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 15:11:25 CEST 2008

Hi

I've configured Nagios 2.6 with NDOUtils so time ago.
And everything was working well till today. About 4'oclock from some reason
Nagios stopped writing data to database.

When I am running Nagios without ndoutils (no changes on event broken). Nagios is working well.

When I switch ndoutils on, nagios seems be starting like normal. But I can't get any details over WWW - have the same error like Nagios is not running.

And Nagios doesn't make any tests any more. It is just waiting for something.

Database is working well, I configured ndoutils for debugging everything, and is not working - nothing is appear in ndoutils log file.

In Nagios log files have details that all is OK.

Did you have similar problem?

Marcin Praczko

Checked by AVG.