Nagios can works with help desk software?

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Thu Jul 24 12:39:20 CEST 2008

Depending on which helpdesk software you are using you should be able to
set up a notification command to raise a ticket in your help desk system

You really need to specify the helpdesk system you are using before you
could get much more help. Some helpdesk systems allow you to auto
generate trouble tickets by sending the helpdesk software an email.