New Version NC_Net (Windows Plugin)

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 03:22:10 CEST 2008

Thanks for the feedback,

It is good to hear the deployment is going well.
For many standard setups, some scripts and Copy/paste to config files works
well.
Even for Passive checks provided the Nagios Host name matches the Windows
Server name, NC_NEt will auto Set the passive check Host name to the Windows
Host name

By the way, Donations are optional, otherwise it really would not be a
donation.
Currently I would really be happy if anyone donated some hardware. since I
currently do not have anything that supports Vista.

However a post card would also be nice to add to my portfolio.

Best Luck,

TOny