New Version NC_Net (Windows Plugin)

Marcel webknowledge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:57:26 CEST 2008

Hi Tony,

I'm in debt with you. Sorry to postpone my feedback of the version of NC_Net
that you've sent to me for testing.

Well, after a painless but full of workload setup of my company's
Exchange2007 platform, NC_Net was deployed gracefully, a drop-in replacement
for the already configured checks of this class of hosts, and we're at the
road to implement new monitoring solutions with your advanced WMI queries
interface. Not a thing to complain about it, running perfectly stable so
far.

Thank you very much for NC_Net, I'll send you a postcard if you'd like,
unfortunatelly, that is the only way I could spend of my own to thank you (I
do not have the power to send you donations in behalf of the company I work
for, nor on my own behalf as a Jr. sysadmin in Brazil ;).

Well, I'll send updates on list informing the development of the new checks
that will come up using WMI.

Thank you again.
Marcel