Paging and Email

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jan 25 21:09:14 CET 2008

Nagios doesn't queue notifications; they're all sent in real time.
Possible queuing of notifications is handled by whatever notification
system you are using (i.e. sendmail, postfix, smstools, etc). Running
the 'mailq' command will show you current sendmail and postfix queues.
Inspection of their log files will show you when the notifications were
received by the mailer from nagios and when they were forwarded on to
you by the mailer.

--
Marc