Paging and Email

Shah, Maunir Maunir.shah at knowles.com
Fri Jan 25 20:09:12 CET 2008

How do I blow away old queue paging/email messages for Nagios?  The
reason I ask is that our host losses connectivity and Nagios keeps on
performing the checks and when I reboot the host, Nagios starts paging
and emailing out the queued messages.  We are running Nagios as a
Solaris Zone.

Thanks

Maunir Shah

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.