notes_url && $USERX$

Daniel López dani at tydnet.org
Fri Jan 25 12:41:59 CET 2008

Hi all,

we are planning to migrate our nagios installation from one machine to another
one and we noticed that we had a lot of things hardcoded in the
configuration.

We would like to reference our wiki url in the notes_url so we can eventally
migrate from one server to the other:

notes_url $USER11$/$HOSTNAME$

but this doesn't seem to work:

nagios.myhost.tld/nagios

and no the expected nagios.myhost.tld/wiki/nagios.

I suspect this could be due to restrictions in macros but not sure about that.

we are working with nagios 2.10.

Does anyone know how we could do this?

thanks in advance.

Dani