Weird PerfParse errors ("fixed" with kill -9 NagiosPIDs)

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Feb 13 04:55:02 CET 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Roger wrote:

> I am getting tons of errors in Nagios (CentOS 4, Nagios 2.10) while
> integrating PerfParse
>
> e.g.
>
> Error: Command 'process-host-perfdata' has already been defined
> Error: Could not register command (config file '/etc/nagios/
> perfparse/etc/nagios_perfparse.cfg', starting on line 19)

This error is pretty clear. You have two command{} definitions with
the name of 'process-host-perfdata'. You can't have duplicates.
Probably one is from the sample config files if you installed those.
Comment out the sample command definition of that name and restart
nagios.

As for the tons of others, ...

--
Marc