Multiple customers

Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho ronaldobf at linkway.com.br
Sun Dec 21 18:33:49 CET 2008

People,

I am trying configure Nagios to monitor multiple customers. I am trying to
figure out what is the best way to do it.

Imagine the following situation: I have a customer that uses the subnet
10.1.0.0/16 and also I have the customer 2 that uses the same subnet
(10.1.0.0 /16). I am summarizing the addresses.

Is there some way to differentiate those customers? I thought in NAT, but
when configuring the hosts in the Nagios cfg files, I have to use the public
IP (NAT), right? Is there some way to use the real IP address? I thought in
DNS to solve this. What is the suggestions?

Also, I will have different maps for each customers. How to do it.

Regards,

--
Ronaldo A. Bueno Filho

--
Essa mensagem foi verificada contra vírus e conteúdo malicioso pelo Lisa Antivírus.