SPAM: : Checking for Apache Errors

Paulus, Jake jpaulus at sourceinterlink.com
Thu Dec 4 00:58:42 CET 2008

I would really recommend Splunk for this task over Nagios...assuming you
don't generate more than 500 MB of logs per day, it's free! Assuming you
really wanted to do it in Nagios, you'd probably be stuck writing your
own plugin in C in order to make it fast enough to comb throw MB of logs
without too much overhead (like the Nagios avail.cgi does...)

-Jake