Status.cgi question

Andrew Cruse andrew at profitability.net
Wed Sep 26 19:58:21 CEST 2007

I can't believe this isn't in the documentation so I fear I'm looking the
wrong place, but I sure can't find it.  I'm playing with the output of
status.cgi like this:

http://nagioshost.domain.com/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatu
stypes=248

And I'm trying to figure out what the various options are for host and
servicestatustypes.  What I'm trying to do is display a window which shows
all service problems (unknown, warning, and critical) that haven't been
acknowledged.  That's easy except for the acknolwedgement part.  The best
I've been able to do so far is display all service problems *including*
those that have been acknowledged.  Is there any way to exclude acknowledged
problems?

Thanks,

Andrew