Status.cgi question

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Sep 26 21:18:44 CEST 2007

We use --

status.cgi?host=all&type=detail&servicestatustypes=28&hoststatustypes=14
&serviceprops=42

>From include/statusdata.h, servicestatustypes is the sum of --

#define SERVICE_WARNING                 4
#define SERVICE_UNKNOWN                 8
#define SERVICE_CRITICAL                16

hoststatustypes is the sum of --

#define HOST_UP                         2
#define HOST_DOWN                       4
#define HOST_UNREACHABLE                8

(we _really_ use 2 here since all our hosts appear up all the time)

>From include/cgiutils.h, serviceprops is the sum of

#define SERVICE_NO_SCHEDULED_DOWNTIME   2
#define SERVICE_STATE_UNACKNOWLEDGED    8
#define SERVICE_CHECKS_ENABLED          32

HTH,

--
Marc