Ftp issue

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Tue Sep 4 21:47:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

I no longer have access to a Windows FTP server, sorry.

However, I believe there is a Performance Monitor counter for current
FTP users.  If there is a Performance Monitor value, I know that SNMP
will give that to you.  I use SNMP Informant, you will probably find
additional tools if you look.

I believe that NSClient++ can also report on arbitrary performance
monitor counters.

Check Perfmon.  If you can identify a counter that provides the
current number of FTP users -- that is, if Windows provides the
information -- than these tools will alarm on it for you.

==ml