Ftp issue

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:06:49 CEST 2007

Yes Windows has the following performance counters , for the Category of
 "FTP Service"

FTP Service: Bytes Sent/sec; Bytes Received/sec; Bytes Total/sec; Total
Files Sent; Total Files Received; Total Files Transferred; Current Anonymous
Users; Current NonAnonymous Users; Total Anonymous Users; Total NonAnonymous
Users; Maximum Anonymous Users; Maximum NonAnonymous Users; Current
Connections; Maximum Connections; Total Connection Attempts (all instances);
Total Logon Attempts; FTP Service Uptime
tony (author of NC_Net)