Timeouts for send_nsca program

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:52:51 CEST 2007

 Make sure NSCA is still accepting the results from send_nsca.
to do this send over a result from the command line.
reviewing your submit_check_result.sh should give you the connection details
of the destination nsca,
and the send_nsca --help should assist with the commanad line,

This is assuming that it used to work, and would only detect that it is
currently broken.
but not why it broke nor how to fix it.
if it is intermittent, you can trial and error to find a good Timeout value
using the command line.

other people would be better at diagnosing the cause of the issue.

Tony (author of NC_Net)