NC_Net.EventLog.Receiving error codes.Could I receive more info from the EventLog?

Florencio Cano florencio.cano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:23:22 CEST 2007

Hello,
Thanks to Hugo and Roger help I've been able to check Windows 2003
EventLog from the Nagios server. My idea is to audit access to some
objects in the Windows 2003 machine as for example, a confidential
document. And I want to see an alert in Nagios when I receive this
information from the Windows EventLog Plugin (check_nt -v EVENTLOG).
But, now, I'm receiving only the error codes and I want to receive
more info detailed in the EventLog as for example the object name
(filename in my case). Is this possible?

And I wanted to say that I'm using NC_Net in a Spanish installation
Windows 2003 installation and it seems to run ok.
--
Florencio Cano Gabarda