Were can I find the check_snmp plugin

Giles Coochey gcoochey at sapphire.gi
Wed Nov 14 10:12:00 CET 2007

Mailinglist
> Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Were can I find the check_snmp plugin
>
> Please do not apply windows procedures in a unix environment. Work the
> problem. Solve it step by step. Pay attention to the exact responses
and
> the exact commands.HOW AM CAN I TELL

That's about as far as anyone will read your last post.

I am seriously beginning to wonder whether you are a troll.

You will need to go back to square one:

Once you've read and properly absorbed then proceed to square two:
http://tldp.org

And finally, once you've spent a few years on that, with test
environments and the like, proceed to:
http://www.nagios.org/

If you can't be bothered with the above steps then you have two choices:

(a) Use another product.
(b) Get someone else to do it for you.

Please bear in mind that the advice you get here is purely voluntary and
most people here are simply here to gain information from discussion and
pass their experiences on to others. In the short time that you've
participated on this list, you've simply posted demands for information
repeatedly without ever properly communicating exactly what your problem
has been. I would imagine that many have already set up mail filters to
/dev/null your email address.

I am not personally attacking you here, but I feel that there is a
shared consensus.