NDO 1.4b3 programstatus table not populating

Kristopher Yates kris_yates64 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 15:35:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I received a solution to fix my problem and though I'd post the info in case
it may help someone later.
The solution involved adding a line to nagios/base/events.c .

From: http://www.nagios-portal.de/forum/thread.php?postid=46482#post46482

You have to edit the File /nagios-2.9/base/events.c in the Sourcecode. In
the Subprogramm "handle_timed_event " befor the " return OK; " (about line
1364) add the following Line:

update_program_status(FALSE);

Thanks to Master D.

Kris