Followup notifications for passive

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at gmx.net
Tue May 22 22:45:59 CEST 2007

Hi Again

This does not appear to be the case.

My passive check will alert once and then not again after the notification_interval.

With active checks this works fine.

I am trying to get something that works going with the check_service_status.pl posted here back in June, and freshness checks, but having trouble with that also at the moment.

Brian