NDO 1.4b3 programstatus table not populating

Kristopher Yates kris_yates64 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 20:26:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am running Nagios 2.9 with NDO utils 1.4b3 and MySQL 5.0.26-12.
Hoststatus and Servicestatus tables are being populated as expected,
however, programstatus is never being populated.  All in all, NDO seems to
be functioning fine, as programstatus table not populating seems to be the
only problem.  How do I fix the problem so that programstatus table is
properly updated?

Currently, I am spoofing an entry into this table so that Nagvis plugin will
run.  On the nagvis list, there seemed to be a small amount of confusion as
to which NDO version is compatible with Nagios2.9 in conjunction with Nagvis
1.0.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kris