¿ is there any way to export nagios reports on html / pdf / xls ??

Pablo Escobar pescobar at tissat.es
Tue May 22 18:40:55 CEST 2007

Sorry, maybe I didn´t express right. My english isn´t too good.

I had allready done that search but :

*PDFReport: is for nagios 1.x
*PDF reporter: hasnt released any file
*Nagios Email Reporter: only exports in html and the most important for me is
pdf/xls. Of course it can be a solution but before use it I try to find a
better option.
*CSV Output for Availability Reports:  I thought of using it and then play
with awk/sed to make the reports but it´s only for nagios 1.x

I think I will try nagios-report with awk/sed but before that I wanted to ask
on the list to try to find a better option.

many thanks for your help.

Pablo