Limit Service Check

adi yesaya adiyesaya at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:05:55 CEST 2007

Hi Marc,

But if i aggregate the result, then at Nagios, i won't be able to give
warnings to a specific check. Doesn't Nagios only accept 1 state of output
(Ok-Warning-Unknown-Critical) ?

Sorri, i was just hiting the reply button and it sends to you only. Hope
this also helps others who have the same challenge as me :-)

Thanks,
Adi Yesaya