managing users via cgi.cfg

G Bit routed2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 00:43:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

Can I include other files in cgi.cfg. I have multiple instances (not hostgroups) of nagios running
on same mnode. I would like to apply the same kind of user access settings on all the instances.
Right now I modify the cgi.cfg in each instance. It would be nice if I could include another file
and have all user config in that file. Is it possible in 2.x.

Thanks.