Help with Nagios Looking Glass

Mike Davis mike at mi5key.com
Mon Mar 19 01:03:33 CET 2007

    I think I have followed everything in the documentation, and have
googled for a while before writing to the list.  I'm using Nagios 2.8
and NLG 1.03 on Fedora 6, Apache 2.2.3.

I have enabled ?debug=yes and here is the output...

Attempting to contact the poller at http://xxx:xxx@xxxx.com/nagios/server/s3_poller.php?fid=0&gid=0

The poller returned a FAILURE code: The polling server feed returned a 'failure' code; the polling
server said: The poller could not read all of Nagios' status files - Nagios might not be running

*** S3 Client -> PingPoller() finished ***

Nagios is in fact running and working well.  Any information on how I
can enable more verbose logging to see just where the problem is?  I've
been checking permissions all over and everything seems correct.

Thanks in advance...

Mike