Monitoring multiple windows clients behind a firewall

Jeff Platter jplatter at vortexit.net
Fri Jul 27 16:18:41 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply. How would I go about configuring the NSC.ini file to
report back to the nagios server? And then I'm not totally sure I understand
how to setup the host config file on the server itself. Do I use the
external IP of all the machines in the config file on the server? Or do I
not put IP information in the file and just set the hosts up for passive
mode? And what kind of configuration do I have to do to the NSC.ini file to
get the windows client to report back to the main server?

Thnx

-Jeff