Netsaint monitoring windows issue

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:55:29 CEST 2007

Not sure if anyone ever responded to this

I recall seing that error  but I do not remember exacly what induced it,

It should be something simple like Windows Firewall, refusing to allow
nagios to access the port to the Windows server you are monitoring.
(instead of Windows Firewall, it could be antivirus running on the WIndows
Host)

I have had episodes of antivirus application breaking and having to go back
in and re-enter the application into the accepted list. or had to resetup
the port exception.

Tony (author of NC_NEt)