Notifications

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Thu Jul 26 10:02:01 CEST 2007

David,
Thank you for my help. But this will not help me exactly.
I am aware of ths fact that in hosts.cfg I can specify the person I want
the mail to rech to.
I want to achive this task in hostgroups.cfg which I guess is not
possible.I want this particular-person to receive mails for a group of
machines. And I am not checking for any services on these machines. The
person just wants to know if the machines are up/down.
I hope I have made myself clear. Kindly help.

Thanks again,
lalita