Notifications

Daniel Kraus daniel.kraus at rz.uni-augsburg.de
Thu Jul 26 10:32:24 CEST 2007

Hello Lalita,

I also don't know a possibility to realize this in hostgroups.cfg. But
you could create a host-template and add there your contact-group. All
machines you want notifications for must use this template.

host-template:

define host{
         name                            my-generic-host
         notifications_enabled           1
         event_handler_enabled           1
         flap_detection_enabled          1
         failure_prediction_enabled      1
         process_perf_data               1
         retain_status_information       1
         retain_nonstatus_information    1
         check_command                   check-host-alive
         max_check_attempts              10
         notification_interval           0
         notification_period             24x7
         notification_options            d,u,r
         contact_groups                  HERE YOUR CONTACTGROUP
         register                        0
         }

host:

define host{