Notifications

David Gerbec david.gerbec at agenda.si
Thu Jul 26 09:48:53 CEST 2007

Hello Lalita!

The easiest way to do this imo, is to create a new contact group with
and add this person to that group. Then add the contact group to the
services / hosts in your hosts / services config files:

define host {
       host_name                       somehost
       alias                           somehost
       address                         172.xx.xx.xx
       use                             generic-host
       check_command                   check-host-alive
       event_handler                   process-service-perfdata
       notification_interval           10
       notification_period             24x7
       contact_groups                  regular-support,particular-person
       parents                         riverstone.agenda.si
}

Hope that helps!

Regards,
David Gerbec