Sending a txt message as acknowledgement for event

patrickm patrickm at garlic.com
Wed Feb 21 18:34:46 CET 2007

Thanks for the response.  To send txt messages, we have Verizon, so we send to 1234567890 at vtext.com.  I hit reply on my phone and a few seconds later I received a bounceback from the mail server where Nagios is..so I think we might be in business.

What would I have to do from here?  From the looks of your e-mail, it sounds like I need to code something very detailed...

Thanks for the help!

Patrick