Availability report problem

James Michael Keller jmkeller at houseofzen.org
Wed Aug 15 16:40:30 CEST 2007

Running Nagios 2.6

I'm trying to run an availability report for a host group over a custom
time period (July 1st to July 31 this year).   It's not pulling in any
of the host check data.  So if I tell it to assume up, it's just showing
100% up.  If I run a 'last 31 days' stock report, I do see there are
host check returns within the time frame of 7/1 to 7/31 that get pulled
into this report.   If I run  a 'last month' report it sets the range to
7/1 to 8/1 and I get the same issue of no host checks being included in
the report.   I can run a year and see the host checks logs are included
as well.   I can run a 6/1 to 8/1 report and they get pulled in as well.

Any ideas?

--
James Michael Keller