status changing to Pending

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 18:19:47 CEST 2007

I am running nagios version 2.5, monitoring 240 hosts and 2500
services however every time I stop and start nagios or reload nagios configuration.10
hosts recheck and it service status changes to “PENDING”

Those hosts are acting like are they have just be added to nagios
for the first time but they have being added 6 month ago.

How can I fix this so that it does not recheck or the service
status change to “PENDING” every time nagios is restarted.