Nagios as an SLA monitoring tool

Aaron Segura Aaron.Segura at cabelas.com
Fri Nov 17 16:44:07 CET 2006

Global Netwatch is another.  http://globalnetwatch.com/

________________________________

From: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Janet
Post
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 8:41 AM
To: Kevin Millman; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios as an SLA monitoring tool

Hello Kevin,

There are a couple of companies set up to do exactly what you are
talking about.  They have the advantage of checking your site from
several places all over the world.  Netcraft
(http://audited.netcraft.com/dsm) and Keynote.com are the two companies
I can think of readily.

Netcraft will also check security for you as an added bonus.

Janet.