Re(2): Nagios as an SLA monitoring tool

Kevin Millman kevinm at softcom.biz
Fri Nov 17 19:57:22 CET 2006

Thanks for the suggestions Robert, Aaron, and Janet - having a third
party company doing this isn't really an option due to the number of
hosts that would be monitored.   I would love to go that route simply
for the fact that I wouldn't need to maintain it however the cost is far
beyond the budget I'm allowed.

Earlier Mike had suggested openms.org - I haven't had a chance yet to
explore this option but will try to do so this weekend.

~KM