alloca.h does not exist in FreeBSD.

Fri Nov 3 16:09:33 CET 2006

Hello Ton,

I'm hoping this news will be the better of 2 evils!!
Coreutils 5.96 compiles, installs and uninstalls successfully on FreeBSD
6.1.  (I did remember to remove my botched alloca.h file ;-) )

I've just tried the Nagios Plugins 1.4.5 and....

In file included from regex.c:55:
regex_internal.h:458:20: alloca.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /endeavour/software/cache/nagios-plugins-1.4.5/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /endeavour/software/cache/nagios-plugins-1.4.5/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /endeavour/software/cache/nagios-plugins-1.4.5/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /endeavour/software/cache/nagios-plugins-1.4.5.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /endeavour/software/cache/nagios-plugins-1.4.5.

Re-instate my botched alloca.h, and plugins compile OK.

Andy.