alloca.h does not exist in FreeBSD.

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Nov 3 15:44:14 CET 2006

Andy,

Can you goto http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/coreutils/ and download 5.96
and try and compile on your platform. As the plugins are currently
syncd with this version, if coreutils compiles, it means I've made a
mistake somewhere in copying their files over.

If their code fails to compile, it is a problem with their code,
which they've probably fixed in a newer version - please confirm by
compiling their latest version. If a newer coreutils works, then I
need to take some time to re-sync the plugins with their latest code,
but that takes time...

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243