alloca.h does not exist in FreeBSD.

Fri Nov 3 15:32:06 CET 2006

Hi Ton,

How can we find out the coreutils version?
Basically I'm using FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE, and have experienced this issue
with the plugins.  My m4 version is 1.4.7.  I don't know which version
of coreutils 6.1 runs against though?

As soon as FreeBSD 6.2 is released (couple weeks) I'll be upgrading my
test system to it so can check again with it.

Andy.