NDOUtils 1.3.1 data sink error.

Joerg Linge pitchfork at ederdrom.de
Thu May 25 14:50:07 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag 25 Mai 2006 14:38 schrieb Samba:
> Thanks for your reply.  I should have included that info:
> There are some timing options at the bottom, I don't think they're
> important.

These options are OK

> I have verified tha the ndo.sock is nagios.nagios.  I even tried changing
> everything to TCPSocket and got the same errors.

Hmmm
If you make changes in ndomod.cfg, nagios must be restarted.

> I manually connected to the DB as mysql/<password> with no problem.

Ok, please check if ndo2db is running.
If nagios (ndomod.o) connects to ndo2db ( Unix or tcp socket ) a new process
is forked.

So if you only see only  one process, nagios can not connect to ndo2db.

You can also check if ndomod.o is able to write the data to a file.
Try to turn this feature on in ndomod.cfg

But everything step by step.

Jörg