NDOUtils 1.3.1 data sink error.

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Thu May 25 14:59:56 CEST 2006

Joerg,

Great information!  I changed the config to write to file and it works.  After changing it back I still get the same error.

I checked and like you said I only see one ndo2db process.

One thing I questioned was the DB PREFIX option.  The default SQL import used a prefix of ndo_, but the default in the config file is to not use a prefix at all.  I've tried using both configs with no luck so I guess that's probably not it.

I really appreciate your help and ideas.

Josh