NDOUtils 1.3.1 data sink error.

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Thu May 25 14:38:22 CEST 2006

Thanks for your reply.  I should have included that info:

My ndomod.cfg options are:

instance_name=default
output_type=unixsocket
output=/usr/local/nagios/var/ndo.sock
output_buffer_items=5000
file_rotation_interval=14400
file_rotation_timeout=60
reconnect_interval=15
reconnect_warning_interval=15
data_processing_options=-1
config_output_options=3

My ndo2db.cfg options are:

socket_type=unix
socket_name=/usr/local/nagios/var/ndo.sock
db_servertype=mysql
db_host=localhost
db_port=3306
db_name=nagios-ndo
db_prefix=ndo_
db_user=mysql
db_pass=<password>

There are some timing options at the bottom, I don't think they're important.

I have verified tha the ndo.sock is nagios.nagios.  I even tried changing everything to TCPSocket and got the same errors.

I manually connected to the DB as mysql/<password> with no problem.

Any ideas?

Josh