Question about time definitions.

Tiernan, Michael C. mtiernan at draper.com
Wed May 10 15:34:39 CEST 2006

I've not found this mentioned. (A nickel says that as soon as I hit
"Send" I'll find it.)

Can you define a timeperiod with two names?

(Nagios 2 & RHEL-4)

Example:

define timeperiod {
	timeperiod_name	24x7,anytime
	timeperiod_alias	Whenever, it's important!
	sunday	00:00-24:00
	monday	00:00-24:00
	tuesday	00:00-24:00
	wednesday	00:00-24:00