Nagios 2.0 and cgi

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Mar 9 18:11:12 CET 2006

cgi's being missing is different than an Apache Internal Server Error.
Nagios was not able to automagically locate the required libraries you
correctly noted below at compile time. They're probably located in
non-standard locations. You'll need to pass the following flags to
./configure --

--with-gd-lib=DIR sets location of the gd library
--with-gd-inc=DIR sets location of the gd include files

--
Marc