Nagios 2.0 and cgi

John Duraiswamy jduraisw at smtp.aed.org
Thu Mar 9 16:07:12 CET 2006

Gordon,
Yep I am getting the same errors. "The requested URL
/nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi was not found on this server"

under /sbin I find the following but not the statusmap.cgi,  trends.cgi
and histogram.cgi

.          cmd.cgi      history.cgi        outages.cgi  statuswml.cgi
tac.cgi
..         config.cgi   .htaccess          showlog.cgi  statuswrl.cgi
avail.cgi  extinfo.cgi  notifications.cgi  status.cgi   summary.cgi

>>> Gordon Stewart <gorste at tesco.net> 3/9/2006 10:01:00 AM >>>
John

Are you getting an Internal Server error when to click on the links?

I am having the same issues.

Thanks

Gordon