Nagios 2.0 and cgi

John Duraiswamy jduraisw at smtp.aed.org
Thu Mar 9 20:43:45 CET 2006

My bad, although gd and png were installed I had not installed gd-devel
and libpng-devel stuff, after installing those stuff the compile worked
fine. I only had to do ./configure   it picked up everything
automatically.

Thanks everyone.
-john

>>> "Alan Maxwell" <Alan_Maxwell at hilton.com> 3/9/2006 10:08:02 AM >>>
Run configure --help
Find the options, run configure --whatyouneed , make clean, make all

Also make sure during configure, it actually found the JPG, zlib, and
png stuff.