Nagios 2.4 upgrade

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Jun 16 22:41:51 CEST 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Ravi Kumar wrote:

>   Can someone share their experience to upgrade Nagios V2.4?

You need to better then this. v2.4 is the latest so where do you want to
upgrade to if you are running v2.4 allready?

If you are running an older version you have to tell is what older version
you run and how you installed it.

I can tell that 2.3.1. to 2.4 was a charm. But all I needed to do was 'yum
update' my X/OS 4 system.

Doing a 1.0 to 2.4 upgrade is an entirely different story.

Hugo.